What can I do to change all this? What would you do?

I'll try to keep this as brief a s possible. So my mom passed away back in 2004 and since then my 19 yr. old brother lived with my uncle and so did my 31 yr old brother. My uncle is married and have a 5 yr. old. The problem is that both my brothers got into the habit of drinking in the house having friends over and playing loud music. All this would bother my uncle because he could not sleep and had to keep getting up to make sure every time they came back in the house the door would be locked again.All this made my uncle move out.Now my 19 yr. old brother hates my uncle even though my uncle had always been there for us like a dad. Everything a dad was supposed to do my uncle did it. Well my older brother talked bad about my uncle to the younger one and now they hate each other and to me thats not fair. I dont know what to do to get them to get over that.19 yr old doesn't remember all my uncle ever did for us..what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• one day they will have to grow up. when my aunt died her oldest son my cousin got all the life insurance well him and his brother and their dad was all fighting so my cousin split the money up between them to make it fair well my uncle spent it all on crack and hookers and now they dont talk to him and the two brothers fight all the time too, i just dont understand why people dont realize you dont get to pick your family members but they are the ones you got and you need to love them and make the best out of it before it is too late and you regret it forever.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:04 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• stay out of it. It will work itself out. Just share your memories of what the uncle did that was good when you get chances.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2009