Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i do?

this is my 2nd preg. but my 1st one didn't bother me as bad. but i am 37wks and 2 days and i am having some discomfort and i am not sure if i should go to the doctor with this (sounds stupid for even saying that)

the discomforts are: really bad pain in my groin area, sharp back pain, alot of movements from baby and pain in my butt like i have to do a number 2. when i was seen at the labor and delivery they said i was dilate to a 1 1/2....what should i do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (2)
  • I felt that way for the last 5 weeks of my pregnancy lol .
    If you feel you should then go to the dr listen to your gut with this one
    Id say its normal pains.
    But you can always just be checked.
    My first didnt bother me at all but my second gah I was misrible lol

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

  • You feel alot more pressure with your second pregnancy because everything is already stretched out so to say! It is probably normal but go see your doctor!!! That is what they are there for and if they get aggrivated because you bug them they are in the wrong profession!

    Answer by EmmasMama723 at 5:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.