How late would you leave your SO with undisturbed sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As long as he needed. He never wakes me up unless he needs to.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Im a little confused lol maybe its because Im really freaking tired but you mean how late letting him sleep in?
    If that is what you mean then I let him sleep til he wakes up .
    Sleeping in to him tho is 8 am
    He is up at 3 for work so his days off 8 am is sleeping in lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I let him sleep as long as he needs. He's always up early anyways though.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I don't wake my husband up unless I need him for something (and by that time he's usually up because me and/or the kids are throwing a fit anyway). He's the first one up between us anyway and always lets me sleep until I want to get up.
    On days he works he is up at 4am. On his days off he is usually up when the kids wake up since he sleeps on the couch (that's between 6am and 8am). He naps whenever he wants, etc.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:27 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• it depends on why he's still asleep if he's still asleep b/c he was up all night playing video games than i will wake him around 12, if he's tired b/c he just got home from a deployment, work up or had duty the night before than i let him sleep as long as he wants. the only problem is, it starts the whole cycle of then staying up later and sleeping later daily.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:31 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I let him sleep until he wakes up, but he is almost always up by 8. He usually gets up when i get up with our daughter tho, but if he wants to sleep later then i let him.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My husband is the one that lets me sleep! He lets me sleep til usually 9. My son doesn't wake up til 9-930 so it doesn't bother him. He doesn't ever sleep later than 7. He is usually up at 6 though. And then he's outside doing stuff.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:39 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Well it depends. If we have things to do I wake him up. If he stayed up all night, but has to work later that day, I will let him sleep till about 2hrs before he has to go to work. If he doesn't have to work and we don't have things to do and he stay up all night playing video games, Which is alot! I will wake him up between 3-5 hours after I get up.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• You all are so sweet. I wake mine up when I get up and going unless he had a long night before. I am the one who needs tons of sleep so if I'm up then I wake him up lol.
    mamasitax2

Answer by mamasitax2 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I let him sleep until he gets up most of the time and if I do feel the need to wake him up, it's never before ten. Mostly because he takes the late shift with Ollie (the 2a.m. feeding) because he's a night person and I take the early morning shift (5a.m. & 8a.m. feedings) because I'm a morning person. Plus if he's sleeping it's a lot easier to get all of my chores done.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 12:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2009