I just joined twitter..how do people find you to follow you?

can you see who "just joined" or something? Cause I have 3 followers, people I dont' even know..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats creepy glad I havent joined lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 15, 2009

• That happened to me on facebook and I have no clue who they are but one went to Twitter and invited me to join. I have no clue who it is and haven't decided if I want to Twitter. Facebook doesn't make sense to me and if Twitter is like that then I have no desire to Twit.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Click find people and the the last tab - suggested users. Twitter will recommend other accts with similar interests/content/following the same people. You can also look friends up by their email and add them that way.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Oh, I should've mentioned - if you click the little gear next to someone's name on your list of followers, you can block people you don't recognize. I see 2 or 3 show up every once in a while that have nothing but spam links in their descriptions.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2009