Anyone been in this situation?

This is my second pregnancy, with my first I was into labor at 26 weeks and was on medication to stop labor but ended up having my DD at 36weeks. Well I am now 23 weeks pregnant and started preterm labor at 21 weeks and I was put on medication then. BUT I am having AWFUL pain in my lower back...never had this before...So I was wondering if anyone knows some tricks to help with the pain or is this normal. Thanks for the help ladies!!! Have a good day!

ToberzMama

Asked by ToberzMama at 11:59 AM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor.maybe the meds stopped working or something. better safe than sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Is it your lower back, I know I had awful pain from my oldest daughter's little body. She somehow found her way in to all of the nooks and crannies of my back and it hurt like poo. So I carried small full water/ juice bottles and put it right were it hurt, the counter pressure did wonders.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2009