does Obama's health plan reform pay for any type of abortion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Man, I hope not. That would make me dislike him a whole lot if it does. Sorry, but women wanting to murder their unborn children should have to pay for it all by themselves without "government assistance."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm sure it will, just like Medicaid does now.
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I think that's just the same as the laws we have now, and anything concerning abortion is just lumped in under "Women's Services".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• The bill is not that far in depth yet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• They won't come right out and say it but the Republicans have attempted to add amendments several times that would state that no money would be used to pay for abortions and they have all been rejected. Seems if they really were not planning on using money in this way they would just put it in the bill. Like I always say, if it is in there it will be used. If something can even be construed in one way or another you better believe they will take advantage of it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Wow anon...the 600 page bill or the 1000 page bill? Which one is not in depth?
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Everything about the bill is vague. How politicians can write 1000 pages of vague laws that leave TOO much up for interpretation is beyond me. From what I understand, Since this bill would cover all procedures and abortion is a procedure there is reason to believe abortion are included in ObamaCare. One thing is for CERTAIN= There are no exception/restrictions for abortion in ObamaCare.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Of course it does! Do you really think that a liberal-backed bill wouldn't include population controls...um...I meant, BIRTH control???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Don't listen to these crazy bitches. I just listened to a special on talk radio about this and every single person being interviewed said that abortion will not be covered just as it is not covered now by the government. Anything else you are hearing is just more lies being spread.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009