diet pills

which ones have worked for you?

i just started taking stacker3 yesterday...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You are just going to get a bunch of nasty posts here about this... Join the "Diet Pills" group. You'll get better advice there! Here all you will get is "Diet pills are bad" speechs from a bunch of skinny girls that have no clue what it's like to actually struggle with weight!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I am doing the Jen Fe Fat Loss Patch Love it, it is working good for me I have been having good success with it. I have dropped 2 pant sizes now. It gives me more energy, better sleep, I do not get the Jitters from it at all take a look at the product and see what you think.

http://www.nexagenusa.com/adawkins
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 8:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid you are perpetuating an unhealthy cycle. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster (harded on your body than not losing at all). Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestions.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2009