having problems in bed. please i need some advice

i am 22 years old and have two children 2 and 4 months. since i had my youngest i haven't really had much of a sex drive and just last night i have been having problems getting an orgasim. i had an IUD put in for a birth control method. since i had the IUD put in every time after sex i swell up down there and am really sore for the whole next day. i love the feeling of sex, but i can't orgasim and get really sore. i was just wondering if this has happened to you and if anyone knows why this happens.

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 1:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you have enough lube? If you are not making enough naturally, then use some artificial lube like KY or Astroglide.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• It's from your IUD, I just had mine removed for those reasons, no sex drive, very sore after sex, my SO also complained of being sore to cause he could feel it. I don't want to freak you out but if you really need to get to the bottom of things google side efforts for mirena. I also had a lot of other problems with mine to and they were all the things i found out when i google it. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Well, I just posted a no sex drive question yesterday....glad I'm not the only one. But I would get that taken out. But that's my personal opinion. If it hurts, no way would I keep it in. When on the pill I kept the pack on the counter so every morning I took it with breakfast. Or the nightstand to take it at bed.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2009