Have you ever joined in on a boycott?

These companies have joined in with the group Colorofchange.org to get companies to pull their ads from Fox and especially the Glenn Beck hour. Beck is finding and reporting on the truths of Obamas czars and it's getting on the nerves of some libs. I have written to each of the confirmed cancelers letting them know I will not be buying or doing business with them anymore.

Glenn Beck Cancellations - confirmed
Geico
Lawyers.com
Mens Warehouse
Proctor & Gamble
Progressive Insurance
S.C. Johnson
State Farm
Sargento Cheese

Glenn Beck Cancellations - unconfirmed
Best Buy
Campbell Soup
Chrysler
General Motors
Kellogg
Kraft Foods
Nestle
Pfizer

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well if it keeps up no big deal for me I can do without any of those.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• No. I never have boycotted anything. Its just business. Its a sponsor. SO, they won't sponsor Beck because he did say some outrageous things. Maybe the sponsors have high standards and won't help justify Beck's opinions. But to each his own and it depends on your allegiances and your feelings about Beck. Its not worth it,IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Interesting... I find it funny that to this day Biden has NEVER been scrutinized for saying, "you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."~

Now, imagine if Glenn Beck had said that.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes I have joined boycotts and it looks like I'll be switching Insurance companies immediately!

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 1:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Remember when Keith Olbermann made the racist "chicken and waffles comment"..
    Maybe the right should have created an uproar. The left sure won't rat out their own....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKWVR-xcvtM
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• and I'll write to support them in their right to not underwrite someone spewing his hateful trash.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Then ya better get to writting all those sponsers for Olbermann and ya better get to writting Nazi Pelosi...Harry Reich..and the rest of them too huh? ...oops I guess ya gotta flag me now hurry report to the WH brown shirt.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I think Glenn Beck has been Alinsky'd. He has been isolated and targeted. You go girl!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2009