What do yo do when you have a flat tire?

I have my dh on speed dial LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I change it. It's not rocket science. Sure, you're going to get a little dirty, but don't most of us carry around baby wipes anyway? LOL
    Honestly, I think if you're going to drive, you should at least know basic mechanics. My dad starting teaching me how to work on cars when I was 12, and I've saved thousands of dollars on car repairs. It's killing me that we live on a steep hill at the moment and I can't even change my oil at home or jack my car up safely.
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 2:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Do situps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Cry LOL.

Nah, Id call my husband. I could try and do it myself but odds are good Id have my 3 kids in the car and they'd be wigging out so it would probably make me way too uncomfy trying cuz my head would be all over the place.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• confusedWell....lol will try to call my brother, or my dad or my SO.....last resource....AAA...lol

mysa

Answer by mysa at 1:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I call dh. But I know how to change it myself if needed. I have changed flats before, but it easier to call dh and it makes him feel manly to help his stranded wife.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I call AAA.

Answer by Bmat at 1:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• curse lol
    If my SO is with me then i sit back and watch, if not then I know how to change a tire.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Change it.

There is a spare in my trunk, and I am perfectly capable of changing a tire myself.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I change it. I had a flat a couple weeks ago and managed to change it with all three kids in the van. It's a flat tire for heaven's sake, it's not like my engine blew up.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• call my ins company i have free tow and or they put a spare on i love its and its cheap never have to worry about being stuck and they are FAST thank you PROGRESSIVE INS gotta love the speedy service
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 1:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2009