Could Anyone Help? Advice From any and Everyone!

Lately of course i've been having all th pregnacy symyptoms. Sore nipples.fatigue,nausea(feeling like i have to throw up),lower back ache,eat a lot,pee a lot, frequent terrible headaches, but most of all I MISSED MY PERIOD. My last period was June 18. Which my periods are pretty regular. I didnt have period in july and im going on not having one for august. I thought i was pregnant and i took a test toward the end of july it came back negative. So i went to the pregnancy center(on wednesday that week), i took a test but it came back negative but before i had went i took test an it came back faint. I told the lady there what had happened and she told m it could be that i got pregnant in july and not june. so i could only be going on a month. So after that i took 2 Hpt on thursday morning. They both came up very very faint but you could clearly see very light light blue line. I go back to the center on tuesday when my period is

KendrickNKens1

Asked by KendrickNKens1 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• positive is positive no matter how faint the lines...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• faint lines are still positive so congrats your pregnant and your going to have a baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• pregnant bellyCongrats momma!  Are you happy? I am Happy for you :~)

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• faint line is stil a line. congrats!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• You are pregnant if you have that many positive results!!! Congrats!!! But you should see a real doctor soon so they can confirm your actual due date!
    EmmasMama723

Answer by EmmasMama723 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2009