Do you have sex with your children awake in the next room?

My two year old was eating lunch in the livingroom and hubby wanted to have sex. We don't have a door to the bedroom and our lo can come and go as he please. I told hubby that I would put our lo up for a short nap so that we could have some loving. He freaked out and said it was fine to have sex with our lo in the livingroom. I don't think it is. What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we have done this, but our living room is down stairs and we have a door. But if your not comfortable with it then theres nothing wrong with that. If you dont like it then your SO shouldnt get mad at you.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• So typical. Sorry but I've seen too many men like this. You should have explained to him your son could choke and should be kept an eye on and yes he should have waited for nap time.
    My 1st husband would always try to have sex while we were on the couch under a blanket, while the kids played. He said they wouldn't know. He would be laying behind me on the couch so it would be sideways. Men don't understand it's the principle of the matter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• its fine if he asks which im sure he wont since hes one....just say daddie is giving u a horsee ride...lol works for my son
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• WOW I couldn't and never would have sex if my child was awake. We have are whole lives to have "LOVING" so we can wait till nap time or bed time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• NO it is NOT ok for a child to see (or possibly see you) having sex... SEX and children do not mix.... even if its just watching(or walking in)........ "horsee ride" YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!

what if the child want a turn?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• my life is hecktic me and my mans schedules are crazy we pass by eachother most days so if hes home and hte kids are awake u better believe we will be geting it on i put on a movie for my 4yr old and he dont budge and my baby is 6 months so he is usually in his crib playing or napping......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes, although I don't care for it much. We have a door with a deadbolt on our bedroom. With teenagers in the house that stay up until all hours, it is the only way sex is going to happen. I am not staying up until 2 or so....personally, I'd rather be sleeping anyways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• it's one thing to do it while a child is awake (if safe ) BUT another completly if he/she "could" just walk in (since she said there is NO DOOR!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• she DOESN'T have a DOOR........... so IF you had no door and kid could walk in IS the question ?!?!?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Well....does her bathroom have a door? Most bathrooms do...many with locks. Change the scene to a place that the child cannot walk into....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2009