If you like Fox News, please don't bother answering.

So, does Fox News SUCK or what?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Suck, blow, I'm not sure what they are doing to each other after hours, but their news reporting is worthy of a tabloid, not cable or broadcast.

Not to mention their pundits use hate speech to rally the right wing base, and they regularly invite bigots on as commentators.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 5:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes, it does. It is so unfair and unbalanced it is nauseating.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• LMAO...Original thinker there Anon...Copy her Q...oh except for having anything relevant to really ask. But hey...you have free speech and good for ya for using it...just don't be among the ones b*tching when it's not your side doing the talking....

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I think their diabolical. They have all this liberal programming on Fox and then their news leans WAAAAAYYYYYYY right. They've sucked in all the 18-30 age group with their programming so they're brainwashed into thinking that the news must be liberal or at the very least unbiased. Now you've got an entire group of Americans who really weren't educated well in politics and government to begin with watching and thinking what Fox News says is really what's going on. Brilliant I tell ya! Brilliant. Kudos to you Murdoch. You're winning this round. Wait until we re-group. THEN you'll be in trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• LOL.. Yea, because MSNBC is sooooo fair and balanced. There are NO truly fair and balanced media outlets. Bit for every 5 liberal leaning reporting, there appears to be ohhhh 1 conservative? Hrmmmmmmmmmm And the Conservative station brings in the HIGHEST ratings ... :o) That's the BEST part...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I like fox news, it is informative, entertaining and spontaniously funny.
    Anonymous

• Exactly girly...something else how some wants to whine and cry about ONE news station that happens to lean conservative but there are tons of others that lean liberal.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• momof030404~

I posted this question as a joke in response to the questions like "if you don't like GlenBeck, don't bother to answer". Why CAN'T I answer if I don't like him? That's just stupid.

Making fun of stupid people one question at a time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• "Bit for every 5 liberal leaning reporting, there appears to be ohhhh 1 conservative?"

You don't even know what you're talking about, but thanks for playing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Really anon ...then prove her wrong
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2009