I 'd like to trip washington dc with children in a day , could you recomend some places?

stellar72

Asked by stellar72 at 2:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Travel

• any of the museums ... they're all free to enter cause federal museums. Just google Smithsonian WDC. Of course, their cafeterias and gift shops are at cost. Great place especially cause they've got so much stuff and free!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Go egg the white house!!!! ROFLMBO!!! I was just kidding!!! Dont do that you might get into trouble :) I agree with anon:51, the museums are all either free or fairly cheap, some just have a donation box. I hope ya all have fun :)
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Take metro to Smithsonian station. Get out and enjoy all the monuments & museums. Wear good walking shoes!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• The White House walk was cool. The FBI on top of the roof are cool looking right at you with their big guns. I loved the the whole experience of DC. My son loved the museums. But watch out with the phones, they will not work in most of the museums.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Must sees are: Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, WWII Memorial (very beautiful), and the Jefferson Memorial. The Smithsonians are good too! I would not recommend Arlington Cemetary with kids. My daughter was bored there, and I was bored as a kid there too. It is a must see for adults though.
    catsrock

Answer by catsrock at 12:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2009