Do you consider yourself to

be an easy going person, high strung, what do you consider your personality to be?

I'm easy going till someone gets on my nerves and then watch out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm laid back. I don't stress out because no matter what everything works out. I don't like to raise my voice but I have teenagers so I do have to use it, lol, otherwise I'm always calm and level headed
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Im A nice sweet person but same as you if I get mad or irritated Watch out. lol
    Im know to get in to a few fights .
    Im also always there for people no matter the time of day .
    Im a great friend and a bad enemy lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i am a laid back momma. i try not to take life too seriously and have fun..if i worried about what every action i took and what consequence it had..i think id be livving a very boring life! LOL i dont stress the small things and money doesnt make you rich..rich is the expiriences, and love and peace and most of all happiness that you have in life. money comes and goes. i would sum it up as a "hippie crunchy mama".. LOL

naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm type ~B~ personality lol

I am a laid back person, I am easy going, I do not fight or raise my voice,I am very proud to be a mommy and I feel blessed that I was chosen to be a mommy to three wonderful children
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I am a type A personality and not happy about it, since it makes me anxious and frustrated if things don't go the way I think they should. I have trained myself to be more patient with myself and with others. Yoga helped. My husband is a type B personality. He doesn't like to plan ahead. He's a take it as it comes person. For me I want to plan and have it all figured out ahead of time.

Answer by Bmat at 3:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i am a laid back person until you make me mad. i can be your best friend but if you cross me your worst enemy. I will be there for anyone of my friends day or night and would help any stranger on the street. I am very sweet until someone makes me angry and then most would say i am a b***h. LOL
    mamasangels2009

Answer by mamasangels2009 at 4:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I am like a perfect jewel - multi-faceted. :)
    I am all personalities rolled up into one person, but only one personality shines at a time, depending on which of my 'facets' is facing and what the situation is.
    I know....I'm an odd duck...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:04 AM on Aug. 16, 2009