What do you think of the name?

My DH and I are having our first child and i heard the name Warren the other day and i found it striking and differnt, i like it but im not sure if i like it enough to name our son that. What do you's all think of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Warren is in fact an older name. Very strong, very dignified. It would be a great influential name, IMO.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I like it , too. It is masculine and different enough without being too far out.

Answer by Bmat at 3:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• nothing wrong with the name warren, i wouldn't pick it personally but it's definitely a name
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• It's my brother's middle name! I like it
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I love it!!! I like the older more elegant names as well and when I named my kids Ethan and Emma they were out of date but now I hear them everywhere!
    EmmasMama723

Answer by EmmasMama723 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i think it's ok. i like gavin, zane definately different. i even like winston over warren.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I love the name Warren. I actually knew a guy named Warren once too. He was attractive, well rounded and very intelligent.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:31 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• It's ok. I have a little trouble saying it with the w/r combo. I knew a family growing up by that last name.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2009