Threatened Miscarriage..

According to LMP I'm due 6/22/10; Now, I'm due 4/15/10..

Went to ER on August 4th for a referred u/s, only a small anechoic sac; no gestational sac, fetal pole or yolk sac. HcG Levels on 8/4=355 On follow up 8/7, hcg=677

Last night, started bleeding, went to ER; U/S revealed gestational sac and yolk sac; no fetal pole. Estimated to be about 5>weeks along..

Got first pos. HPT on 7/24;

Make any sense to anyone?

gabrielle_x

Asked by gabrielle_x at 3:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Looks like your hormone levels are advancing the way that they should be.

ER ultrasounds are no comparison for a scheduled ultrasound when the tech has the time to sit down and look. It sounds like you are very early in your pregnancy...I would make an appointment with an OB, and unless you have anymore bleeding or things of that nature, wait for another ultrasound when your OB tells you to go in (usually around 9-10 weeks)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• 6/22/10? Are you sure this is right? Maybe a typo? I don't think you meant June. You would have to conceive in Sept..?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Oh and I'm due on the 13th of April, got my first positive on Aug 4. I will be 6 weeks on Tuesday. I had a u/s at 4 weeks for back pain and they couldn't see a thing. They said they are not worried and they'd be more shocked if they saw anything that early. Being that you are due on the 15th, you are too early for them to detect anything on u/s so them seeing SOMETHING is good :-)

Really, it is stressful going through early u/s. All they do is worrry you! try to relax. You are too early in your pregnancy! Have them repeat an u/s at around 7-8 weeks.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I meant my Last Menstrual Period was June 22nd 2009
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 5:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Carolyn, aren't my hormone levels supposed to double every 24-48 hours?

In a week they didn't even double.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:08 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• My first pregnancy and second I had an ultrsound at 6 weeks with both of them and they was only tiny, tiny, tiny, dots on the ultrasound so yeah u was too early to see the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2009