Does anyone consider it strange how you can grow up in the same house hold

as your brothers and sisters and be total opposites.You can experience the same things and yet see it in such different ways.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, but everyone is different and that is true
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• nature vs. nuture. i love that study.....and i find it hilarious that people can come out sooo differently that were raised in the same house. ESP with twins!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My sister and I were totally different and we've lived together until we were 20.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes. Very strange......
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes, but that's what makes the world go 'round!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 4:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• What is strange is that I'm the only one who really broke away, stayed out of trouble, out of drugs and other things of the like, and the only "rebelling" I did was that I moved away when I joined the Navy at 19 years old. Out of all my siblings who lived with my parents... I am the only one who is truely happy, healthy, and away from them.
    Kenre

Answer by Kenre at 4:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• yes very strange. My parents were heavy into drugs and my older sister and one of my brothers got into it too. My brother only smokes pot, so some people may not consider that bad. But I have never done drugs, pot or otherwise. Im the only child to graduate (fingers crossed my 12 yr old brother makes it!) the only one with children who is married to the father of said child. Everyone is different I guess. Some people deal with different situations differently. I saw my parents doing drugs and said I will NEVER be like them, and i'm not in any way, and never plan on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• yes it is very true, but each person is different. my mother and her 2 brothers are so very different. my mom is an extremly hard working woman, very loving and caring and has been married to my father for 42 yrs. her older brother is the laziest person, if he mooch off of someone till the day he dies he would. and her youngest brother is hard working but totally self consumed. but my grandparents were just like my mom so i guess 1 out of 3 children isnt great but not horrible. glad i got mom and not her brothers.
    GTMOM41

Answer by GTMOM41 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• yes ....my brother is a pot head and can't hold a job he is 28 and my mom pays his rent.. my sister has been with about 150 men and she is only 23...she also just had an abortion, i wanted to adopt the baby but she didn't want to go thro the pregnancy....Im happily married, have 5 kids, I've been on my own since i was 18 I am the only one my parents have never had to support.....and they seem to favor my siblings
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I should also add that my brother has never even had a gf........and the sister who's been with 150 men is also the only one to further her education........also both siblings are musicaly talented but not me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009