health insurance

Medicaid was acting funny on me and won't accept me for any reason. My SO keeps guilting me into nagging the crap out of medicaid instead of trying to find an affordable health plan. Between us, we get $3000 a month. He tells me that I still qualify because I'm not married to him. I told him that they'll find out eventually that we live together and if they do, we definately won't qualify. But anyway, he guilts me and tells me that I can't afford health insurance because he's too damn cheap to help with insurance. What should I say to him?!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Health

• Perhaps you should file for child support.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Medicaid is based on who lives in the house not the marriage paperwork.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• file for child support. if hes not willing to help then he's not worth keeping!!!! with 3000 a moth combined income you shouldnt be getting medicaid.
    GTMOM41

Answer by GTMOM41 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2009