im getting so mad!!

OK i just treated my house and my cat for fleas. I bombed the whole house and i just found some more fleas on the cat i dont understand i cant afford to keep doing this what eles can i do? I dont want to take the cat to a shelter .. I just seen some fleas like 3 or 4 of them on the cat.. There going to get in my house again after i just treated this? PLEASE PLEASE HELP... I cant stand fleas around my kids...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pets

• Advantage worked for us, too.

Fleas hatch for a while after the place is bombed or sprayed, I think for two weeks. So that may be what you are experiencing.

We also had the place sprayed by an exterminator, they spray along the floorboards.

Answer by Bmat at 4:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• what do you use to treat your pets with fleas?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i did flea bath.frontline plus..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Maybe they are on the outside too you should try to treat your yard as well... wat did you use for inside ur house i think my puppy tracked some in too ughh!!
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• use advantage
    dont let your kids touch your pets after this is put on, because if they ingest it it can be harmful
    your pets will rub on things walk around/etc and wherever they go the fleas will die
    this is a promise, I worked at a vet office and i reccomended this to many people and they said it wokred
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• if you used frontline plus the cat should be covered for a month. i've never heard of fleas being a problem after treatments... that blows my mind
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• how much is advantage? I really cant afford anything right now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• HOw much will that run me!! i want to treat my whole house and the dog isnt inside any longer so i guess i need something for the house alone i dont want the dog inside no more
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• don't use advantage if you just used frontline, you can poison your pets

make sure you read all directions

you can go on ebay and buy frontline plus kits for cats for twenty dollars
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm a vet tech and this is the general rule for frontline: you should wait 48 hours before a bath and 48 hours after a bath to apply frontline. Did you do that? Also, at the same time you treat your cat and your house it is recommended that you treat your yard. If they are in your yard and the yard is untreated, they will come back in. It isn't easy to get rid of fleas if you got an infestation and getting rid of the cat is not a 100% cure for fleas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2009