Xlibris vs. Lulu

I have a list of life goals that I want to accomplish. One is to be an author. I have 1 complete children's book that I have written and 2 that are still in the works. I have been debating about doing self-publishing vs. traditional publishing. I have finally decided that I am going to go the self-publishing route. Now I need to decide which company to go with. I have heard good things about Xlibris and Lulu. Does anyone have any experience with either one? Any advice, suggestions, etc would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 4:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know anything about xlibris, and I have the same aspartitions as yoU! i've been looking for an agent for quite some time now, almost a year actually, and I'm seriusly considering self publishing.
    Lulu will put your novel up on barnesandnoble.com, amazon.com, and borders.com along with their web site. I'd takte that anyday! HAHA and as far as i know, their prices are really reasonable too.
    (Typos galore, but I have a child on my lap HAHA)
    Jordanplustwo

Answer by Jordanplustwo at 6:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009