Condom fell off!

I am off the pill and we are using condoms. He hates condoms and kind of lost his erection while I put it on. So we continued with foreplay and mock intercourse. He was not inside but at the entrance. I went to check to see if he was ready and noticed the condom was off. I got pregnant with my 2 kids on the first attmpt. We are done having kids. Should I worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Unless you believe that life begins at conception, go to your nearest pharmacy and get Plan B

Answer by rkoloms at 4:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I believe in abortion for others, just not me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I seriously don't think the condom just fell off. He took it off. And what the hell is mock intercourse? If you had sex with him after he took it off, then you can get pregnant. Next time, tell him it's no sex without a condom and mean it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• get a copper iud
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 6:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• plan b is not abortion it's prevents a pregnancy before it occurs. so your not killing a life your preventing one just like if you used a condom. i don't believe in abortions either but i don't agree with people having children they don't want either so plan b is a great option. although it works best 3 days after intercourse. you can get it at walgreens.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Plan B is not an abortion at all. You can take it up to 5 days after a mishap. No offense, but why are you off birth control? You don't need a prescription either.  Maybe your husband should consider the big V and then he won't need condoms. 

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• He didn't take the condom off. I think I would have noticed. We were grinding without penatration. We put another condom on and then had sex. I am off birth control because it was making me sick. We have talked about getting him snipped, but have not gone down that road yet. The question was could I get pregnant from having sperm inside a little.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2009