Girls Halloween Customes

Yes, I know...a little early for this, but I need ideas now!

DD is 3-1/2 and I am looking for ideas of Halloween costumes. I'd love to dress her in a princess one, but that is so popular and I don't want her dressed the same as just about every other girl less then 13 years old.

So far, she's been:

2006 - 8 months - Snow White
2007 - 1-1/2 years - Marie from Aristocats
2008 - 2-1/2 years - Minnie Mouse (pink)

Any cute ideas out there? What have you dressed your little one up as?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 5:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• last year my DD insisted on being a pirate, so pirate it was. this year (she's 4 1/2) she wants to be a ballerina.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• This is my DD costume for this year ( Alice!)

the web site has awesome ideas and a wide range of prices.  Looks like you have a Disney theme going on!  :0)  This one is great but expensive. This one is again cute but expensive. This one is cute and reasonable.  hope this helped some?  Good luck!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I went on a website called CelebrateExpress.com...they have some cute ones...they have t.v. and movie characters and others..
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• ebay has a cute poodle skirt outfit for all ages. I have been looking for my Dd and found those this week
    nebcutie

Answer by nebcutie at 9:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My daughter loooves Halloween. She was born the 12th of Oct so she just wore a Halloween onsie her first year. Then she was a spider and last year she was Elmo. This year she has said she wants to be a princess, a ballerina, and a jockey( we live in KY) so Im going to dress her in a riding jacket and riding boots with a tutu and a tiara so she can be all 3! Since we still have a full 2 months before you would probably have time to make her costume. How about dressing her up as a bride or an angel?
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 10:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i dont know if this is your taste but i thought it was pretty cute, my sister got a garbage bag and made it a dress then glued leaves all over it and she was a pile of leaves, we put them in her hair it was really really funny and cute! but if you want something really girly... hmm...i dont know it seems like everything has been done.
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 1:29 AM on Aug. 17, 2009

• Finding an original costume for your daughter can be tough. Here are a few that don't seem to be quite as popular but are still fun. Pumpkin Princess, Hamm from Toy Story and Pirate Lass.

jamespark

Answer by jamespark at 5:10 PM on May. 13, 2010