Attactive Kids get more attention? other moms get Jealous....

Why is it some women get jealous because another woman's child is an attractive child and gets more attention them their kids... My best friends little girl is very cute, and I notice when we meet people her daughter gets a lot of attention... Then some of the other mom's kinda shun her an treat her badly and won't befriend her...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i hear ya.... i think attention has a lot to do with looks, grooming, clothes, and maybe even your name.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i never noticed about the looks part but i have noticed that when a child is more out going and not shy. i tend to try to get a shy child to come out of their shell so maybe i pay more attention to that child.
    GTMOM41

Answer by GTMOM41 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i dont believe that, if i dont like you its because you are mean never because of your looks,my friend always says that about others not likand im like "no,thats not why " if i ever keep my lil one away from other kids its because they usually have bad habits
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• This is very true! better looking kids get more attention and treated better. Other moms do get mad it's how women are catty and Jealous cuz you have something they don't. A cute kid..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• More like spoiled kids are shunned and their parents tell themselves it's because "they're just jealous" rather than admit how horrible their kids are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• yes my children are attractive i was a ugly child so i see the difference.i also have one child that is not as attractive as the other 2 and i see how people treat her different.she much makes up for it in personality and i didnt know the other moms got jelous...hmm thats interesting.i know they have mentioned how well she dresses but they also have to realize that my husband is 54 and i am 50.....so we arent spring chickens and we are a little more established
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My 13 month old is a very pretty baby, and she gets lots of attention. I do notice that other tots her age don't get as much attention as she does. I haven't noticed any jealousy from ther moms, however.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• well my son is cute and i know its not just me because since he was a baby people told me that at stores,total strangers tell me he is hansome but im never jelous of other kids beauty.i dont treat people based on looks
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2009