Would you sleep with your boss?

I was propositioned by my boss today about sex and a little extra bonus for it. Might be just BJ's but there is the option. Now my boss is attractive but I dont know. Its not an unwelcome request. And I could use the money... what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you gotta do what you gotta do. Are you married? Because MY marriage would come before any extra money I might earn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• not a good idea,i worked and never had sex with anyone i worked with or for,oh wait i take it back i did work with hubby for a little but no dont do it,why did he ask you how does something like that come up in conversation?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 5:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• if you valued your job (or marriage, if you have one), you wouldn't. it could end, the affair, at any moment since he would be in control, and more than likely, your job would end, as well. i'd report him to his boss, rather than contemplate how many extras fivers you could make.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i'm sure its some form of sexual harassment.
    thehairnazi

• if you're not married, why the hell not
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• No, no and no! Don't sell yourself out like that. You are not a prostitute! How do you know he won't brag to his co-workers about you? I know it's tempting and the money sounds good, but when it comes to your respect for your body, you should reject that offer. But that's just my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• When I was in the military, I would've but not in the civilian world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm curious as to how this came up as well. I keep trying to picture it. O_o
    If I was single and I didn't think of my job as important or it was temporary... possibly. But the answer is more of a "no" then a "yes."
    Just seems like it wouldn't be worth it, it could end up potentially dangerous - he could just.. randomly fire you and you'd have no good reference available for that job.. unless your next job was interested in that as well...
    To me, the money just isn't worth it.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Ok so I will let you know right now it is not a good idea to mess with anyone you work with. I just went through the affair thing my husband was cheating on me with a girl he worked with and I will be the first to tell you everyone will know. Nothing is secret in the workplace, everyone my husband worked with knew and they both thought they were keeping it a secret, but I knew his co-workers knew, and now we are divorcing because of it.

If I were you I would turn him down.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:16 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I wouldn't sleep with anyone but my husband, and I certainly think you should tell this guy to take a hike. Besides that, what he proposed to you is against the law. Have enough respect for yourself to look him in the eye and tell him you will never need money that badly and you will never be desperate enough to have anything to do with the likes of him. That is totally arrogant of him, and I despise arrogance, so tell him if he ever mentions it to you again, you will be having his job because you will turn him in and get him fired.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2009