What do you mommys think

What do you mommys think about being a secret shopper? Is anyone doing it ? ... You can probably tel im very desperate to find a job right now .... please let me know .

Carmela_D

Asked by Carmela_D at 5:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work from home with work at home united. We are a very legitimate company that has an excellent rating with the BBB. We have won the Blue Torch Award from them, have been listed in the Inc. 500 magazine for our ethics and integrity, and been awarded the Hall of Fame award from the BBB also. We offer a free website, free training, unlimited support and a free personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals! Visit www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and make working from home a reality instead of a dream!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• If you can do at least 2 close together, or you do one somewhere you will be anywhere, then it is worth it. The shop takes about fifteen minutes (not including travel), the paperwork (assuming that you do not need to make any corrections) takes 30-45 minutes, the pay is generally between 6 and 12 dollars.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:17 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I looked into that line of work, and when it comes down to it, I really didn't like what all in intels.

I do work from home, and completely love what I do. Check it out, and let me know if I can help with any questions.

http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I tried it, BUT in my opinion it takes too much work to get $10.00. I recently started working from home and I'm VERY happy with my decision. I work with a great team of Moms. We work for Internet CEO Moms. I'd love to tell you more about it if you're interested.

Check out my website.
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Pool all your talents & interest together & develop you own business...thats what I did. I have an assoc. degree in marketing & im a lic. Cosmo. I also love to write. So I piled all that in to my own "Branding" company. Its not an instant "I need cash" right now though. Most business arent. It take time to develop..Its the theory of Money doesnt grow on trees...unfortunately.

I had a friend send me this little "dittie" (for no other better word..i dont know what to call it...LOL! Ive tried it just for fun and its working. I couldnt beleive it. Heres the site it you want to check it out... http://thesidewalktalk.com.

lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:11 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I sell Avon and love it! My daughter even helps me organize "mommies A non" :)
    I started just to get the discount on make up and jewelry...
    You actually have to sell the stuff tho to make $.. I became a Unit Leader this past Feb. (YAY!) and have signed up soooo many girls that think they are just going to get a paycheck from 'being' an Avon Rep! Avon sells itself and its really not that hard!!!!

Youravon.com/cdahlberg.... if you have any Q's!!
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2009