What is the biggest mess your kid(s) have ever made?

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my son dropped a bowl a soup on the ground.

I couldnt stand cleaning it because I didnt like the smell and the noodles being everywhere didnt help.

Thats about the only one I can think of.

ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My BOYS--then 2 and 4 got into my BOX of GLITTER vials--and had a "glitter fight" all throughout my house (I was mowing the lawn at the time)!!! Needless to say, I will be cleaning glitter from my home for the next 20 years!!!! It's a good thing they're so freakin' adorable, otherwise I'd be childless right now!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• On New Year's Eve when my middle son was 2, I put him in front of a Disney movie while I was getting ready to celebrate with some friends. He pulled a chair up to the kitchen counter, climbed up and got the vegetable oil down, poured it all over himself, the counter and the floor. From the bedroom I heard him call "help, help" in this little teeny voice. How he didn't slip in all that oil and fall off that counter I'll never know, but cleaning up all of that vegetable oil was a nightmare!!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Oh gosh, I dont know. ive dealt with poop, pee, vaseline, powder, milk, koolaid, water, coke....Im thinking now that the koolaid was likely the biggest mess.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Baby powder! Just after my daughter was born, my son got a hold of a new bottle of powder and shook it all over the room! It never fully came out!...Another time, my son got into the fridge and dumped out a whole jug of koolaid, that stained the carpet!
    gildea47265

Answer by gildea47265 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• There have been a couple of times that Trevor has been in his bed (supposed to be napping), but I went in to check on him and he had painted himself, the walls, bed, sheets, basically everything around him with poop. I think that he might have even eaten some of it b/c it was on his face and mouth. Disgusting!
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• When my oldest daughter was about 8 or 9 years old she found a small can of off-white paint we had stored away and snuck it up to her bedroom.
    She and her two younger sisters came down plastered in it so I put them in the tub immediately and scrubbed them the best I could.
    I went up to her room and she had gotten the paint all over the walls, carpet, and on her beautiful handmade quilt {sigh}. We still have the quilt - the paint never came out - and she still uses it. Unfortunately, the house we were living in was a rental so we had to repaint the walls and replace the carpet.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:38 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Another story...WARNING: This is not for people who gag easily.

When I was a young girl, before we moved from our apartment into a large house, my two younger brothers and I shared one bedroom. I was awoken in the middle of the night to something flung at my head. It was poop! I came fully awake to find that my two brothers were playing with poop, probably from the youngest's diaper, and had it all over themselves, their beds, and the walls! I was so sick from the stench and started yelling at them.
    My mom and step-father came in to see what was going on and were extremely shocked and angry.
    Wouldn't you know it - I got blamed for the whole thing! I was given a spanking with the belt and had to clean the room while my mom bathed my brothers.
    Being the oldest sure didn't have its benefits {sigh}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:42 AM on Aug. 16, 2009