ok, so .... ideas? we need to spice it up!

my husband and i have DEFINITELY hit a dry spell in our sex lives. he never seems interested [at least not when i am], and we both work... leaving little time to get it on. i need something that's a real attention getter... ideas? what works to get you out of a rut?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Pamper yourself till you feel as sexy as you can.
    I like lingerie and corsets... toys, lotions and potions..
    you can try a vibrator or something as little as a vibrating condom ring. they NEVER cease to amaze my boyfriend.
    if youre not into it. just try the lingerie
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• not really sure cause we do a lot already so to spice it around here would be hard. i once just put his tie on and come out with only that on. it didn't change the sex as for as positions but the attitude towards it and it was great. in fact i need to do it again.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2009