Good easy hamburger recipies?

I'm tired of cooking the same old thing...what are some good, easy recipies that I can make with hamburger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Mmm... Usually we just throw in whatever sounds good? lol..
    This is a favorite of ours...
    Brown the hamburger meat- season with whatever you think sounds good. Salt, pepper, etc.... in one pan.
    In another - Chop up some onions, garlic, peppers (red and green), and seeded jalepenos... saute until the onions are see through - combine with hamburger meat.
    Mix in a can of Ranch Style beans.
    Put in a cast iron skillet or.. pan - do a layer of hash brown potatoes (type you get in a freezer bag), and one layer of cheese on top.
    Bake at 375 for about... 5-10 minutes - once you start seeing the hash browns/cheese bubbling and browning along the edges.

You can also make stuffed peppers. Or meat loaf.

Now I'm starving.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Lasagna, meatloaf, shepherd's pie, salisbury steak with gravy, sloppy joes, tator tot casserole, hamburger stroganoff, casseroles, beef & noodles....

I have some recipes on my blog, Rhonda's Homestyle Recipes, and they're pretty easy!

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Hamburger gravy. Just make like sausage gravy and serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles. Meatballs and noodles with cheese. Swedish meatballs.

Fry hamburger with chopped onions and seasonings. Drain. Add a can of shoepeg corn and tomato soup. Stir together. Put in a casserole dish, top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. Until heated through. This is a good way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2009