WTH Scare tactics much???

Obama is TV right now saying if you don't let us pass this then everything is going to hell. He is scaring the crap out of people. If we don't lay down and let them pass what they want to pass the world as we know it s going to end. ALSO, we should trust HIM and no one ELSE! He also seems to be coming a little unglued...he is sounds like he is ranting......

Anyone else listening to this? Why is it when any ELSE says anything about how bad these bills are THEY are using scare tactics...and thats some how wrong??

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 6:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It seems YOU are the one coming unglued.....Please tell me whan and where you are seeing this. I am watching FOX news right at a town hall...he isnt saying that
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• sweet, he is,and the only reason YOU are hearing something different is because they put something in the Kool-aid,that makes you hear what HE wants you to hear,and nothing else...like the truth!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I have to take one of my kids friends home.When I get back I will see if I can find a vid of it on the internet...or someone could throw me a link here...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• And the White House is accusing us, the angry, swastika carrying, right wingers of using "scare tactics" whatever, they're so full of shit it's pathetic! The only thing to be "scared" of is if that commie bastard gets is way!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Sweet's at a town hall, but she's still able to post at cafemom. Hmm... I guess she needs her computer to show the conservatives there her special brand of cut and paste wisdom...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I didn't buy into his bullshit before the elections, and I'm sure as hell not going to buy into them now. He has to be the most immature, insecure pansy we've ever had in office!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• No my fave part is ( when I walked into the White house I got a pretty wrapped present which was a 1.3 trillion deficit) He says he isn't blaming anyone for that but then goes on and on how there wouldn't be any deficit if we didn't go to Iraq and puts a ton of emphasis on the PAST 8 YEARS! Gah Loser! I am not going to blame anyone oh wait yeah I am. I really wonder how hard it was making sure they only allowed PAID Obamabots into that high school. Gah I never seen such a rigged town hall meeting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• LMAO sweet...they must have moved on to the next question...but there is no doubt, that man was yelling. He sounded a little crazed and down right angry. I have NEVER heard him lose his cool so I was a little surprised. By the next question he had himself under control. And yes I WAS watching fox news but since it was a live reel of the town hall he was at, with NO commentary, I don't see how that possibly matters.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• sleep

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 7:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

I don't drink Kool-Aid
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2009