how will i know if i am truely about to go in labor

i am 32 weeks and 3 days and i have been in pain for the last week , my low back hurts , my hips hurts and my vangina hurts , i am havin a few back pains in my lower belly , and now my boobs have started to leak out .......someone help me and let me know whats going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can not know for certain. But it sounds like you might want to really get hydrated. And eat something, get some rest, this might help.

Hormonally, you're a circus in there!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• oh you'd know. it could be bracken hick contractions that are cause the pains and as for everything else it sounds normal. ask your dr if it persists after this weekend. you could be in labor but it's not like active labor. active labor is the baby is coming and it's coming right now, not in a few days.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i asked myself this question many times while I was pregnant. you will just know! call it mothers intuition if you wish!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2009