Can I get my haircut while i'm pregnant?

Who knows, there could be a rule against that too! *eats a hot dog while lifting furniture*

Anyone else think being pregnant gets a little out of control sometimes? People tell me the most paranoid things, you would think that the human race would be strong enough for our unborn children to survive without all these restrictions.

Oh and I am getting a haircut, and i'm excited, my hair is scraggly.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 7:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, it will cause birth defects. You can't wash your hair either. And you can't wash your body because soap contains some ingredients that are dangerous to the baby....if you use feminine wash or spray then the chemicals from that will turn your baby into a girl or a herm lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 9:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• LOLOLOLOL!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes you can have a haircut!!! And I know what you mean about it getting a little out of hand at times!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yes!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• haha. i was afraid of my cats with my first pregnancy (the whole toxoplasmosis thing). i'm talking afraid to where i didn't want to breathe in any air that they might've breathed out. i'm pregnant with baby #3 now and i dyed my hair, but i did it outside so it was well ventilated.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• HAHAHA! I read the title and was like.. WHat?!? lol
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 8:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• No Staci, STOP, you can not cut your hair while pregnant, It could really mess things up for your future hair with all the hormonal changes...HAHAHA LOL...

I do know just what you are talking about tho, sometimes it can get out of hand..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I hate it when people look at me like I'm evil when I'm drinking my one soda I allow myself a day.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• lol a herm.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:41 AM on Aug. 16, 2009