Long Luteal Phase?

What besides pregnancy could cause a 24 day luteal phase? I ovulated July 20th and had high temps until August 13 when I started my AF, my temp is still higher then normal but not as high as it had been. I took a pregnancy test on the day my AF was due (august 4th) and then on august 8th both where negitive.

Any ideas?

Philsgirl21

Asked by Philsgirl21 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my only question would be did you actually ovulate? Did you get a pos opk or ultrasound?Sometimes even after a pos opk you may not release an egg. I would say take another test tomorrow morning then call dr. Sometimes urine tests just dont show up. Ask for a blood test. good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• ~TMI~
    For a few days prior to the 20th I had egg white cervical mucus, on the 20th I had a temp. spike that lasted until 8/13 and complete cervical mucus dry up. I am currently having a period, it is lighter then normal but it is a period. Can you think of anything else that can cause a lengthened luteal phase ?
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2009