making money fr4om my home

does anyone have any ideas how i can make money from home i am thinking of some ideas that kids in high school might want to buy for a sporting event or something neat that would be popular

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• This would be really cool.  I know the article doesn't pertain to something you would want to sell at high school events, but I am sure you could do something else.   

How to Start a Home -Based Pacifier Personalization Business

Think about buying items that you can personalize for them, such as key chains, etc..

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• https://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do, and I completely love it. Let me know if I can help with anything.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Unfortunately I can't think of anything. I've been sitting here trying to think of you can make. I'm just not crafty like that. Sorry. I wish I had an idea. I recently started working from home and I'm very happy with my decision. I'd love to tell you more about our team if you're interested.

Visit my website.
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:17 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I personally am in marketing & have a self-owned/developed Branding company.Still working the kinks out. But a friend sent me this and Ive tried it...its great & it works. Its not a business or a job, its just a fun little.....I call it a "dittie" for lack of another word to describe it. But you do make some money with it. Check it out if you want....http://thesidewalktalk.com

Oh M-avi has some great ideas on her site. I am gonna check out momy2joeynabby's site. Im always looking for ideas, advice and enrichment's..
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:01 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• You could try Avon.
    They have it all set up so you can do a fundraiser and earn a big profit @ schools. I have been in Avon for 2 years and have never done one, prob will when daughter get into school!, but they talk about it alot at our meetings..
    Good Luck! :)

Youravon.com/cdahlberg
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Check out my website...I'm a rep for all the companies...All are free, except for one there is a $5.00 sign-up fee...
    http://melissascozycorner.webs.com/
    missdavison74@aol.com
    nymomof7

Answer by nymomof7 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 17, 2009