Just for fun: What do you think our baby would look like :) Bed rest sucks!

Were not going to find out the sex of our baby but im on bed rest and laying in bed with my lap top and just thought id add this for fun.
Well we both have younger brothers so what do you think the sex of the baby will be?
I have hazel eyes (green to brown) my DH has light brown eyes
Im 5'6 and he's 5'8
I have dirty blonde hair and he has auburn pretty close to orange hair
I have glasses he doesnt

Iknow you need to know other things to know better what they might look like but this is just for fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i will put my guess if you promise to tell me if im right when you have the baby-i think you are having a girl. your hair color his eye color.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• go to makemebabies.com lol
    I did that to see what my son will look like.. such a cutie pie!! and now I'm waiting for him to come out to see if he looks like that baby in the picture lol
    all you need is your front view of your face, and your DH, pick a frame, press ok. and bam. they combine ya'lls look
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 8:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I think that the baby will have brown eyes with strawberry blonde hair color... I think you will have a boy.
    Tonksbean

Answer by Tonksbean at 8:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2009