So Tired!

For the past week I just dont want to get off the couch. Im so tired. almost like im on sleeping pills & trying to stay awake.. I think I should be starting my period real soon... The last 2-3mo I get like this around my period. Could this be a sign of something else? Could I be lacking in a vitamin or something? Or is this just normal for some woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Health

• Check your diet. What are you eating? Stay with healthy, natural and low fat, low sugar foods. Are you taking a vitamin? Drinking enough water? All of these can play into this.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 7:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Anemia momma
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:54 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I usually get like this a week or so before my period. I guess it depends on what is normal for you. Talk to the dr.
    mamaof2boys71

Answer by mamaof2boys71 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2009

• oops. this question got lost sorry.. well i still havent went to the dr ($$) but enemia keeps coming to my mind too but its something i wont know until i can get in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2009