Anyone ever stepped on someone either by accident or on purpose while in stilettos?

I actually did this last night while I was out with friends. I couldn't get this creep of a guy to leave me alone and he bought me a drink even though I did not want it. I tried to walk away and he grabbed my arm and accused me of being a tease but I just wanted some space. I had stilettos on to go with my jeans and top so I pressed down really hard on his sneaker with my stiletto and he quickly let go. Then I went and told the door guy and they cut him off from alcohol and said he was one step from being kicked out. It kinda made me think that maybe stilettos are good to have on just in case this happens again. Anyone else have stories to tell regarding something like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have never stepped on anyone while wearing stilettos but i did decide one time to surprise my hubby when he came home from work (really late at night) so i put on a "special" outfit with stilettos. right before he walked in the door (literally) i fell! he walked in the house with me trying to get off the floor! lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• good for you woman! I wish a woman would step on me with some sexy stilettos! But I am a bisexual masochist!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2009