How early did you feel that you were pregnant?

I've been trying for my second baby since a miscarriage in March with no success thus far. But this month, we had sex every day and my day of ovulation was probably about 4-5 days ago but I swear I'm already feeling something. I feel really bloated, emotional, and kind of have an upset stomach at times. I'm probably just hoping for it so much, that I'm making myself think I have these symptoms but at times, I'm almost sure we conceived this month. Has anyone else had these feelings and it turned out that you were pregnant? Or has anyone just known they were pregnant before their period was due?

NurseMommie21

Asked by NurseMommie21 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• 4 weeks missed period sore breast
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 7:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• With this pregnancy I knew very early. I mean at like 2 weeks or so. I was so sick it was wild. My doctors kept saying i was not pregnant, but I knew I was because I felt the same way (flu like feeling) with my 2nd pregnancy. I waited an additional 2 weeks and went to my OB and I was in deed prego, 4 weeks prego. So I know some women can tell very soon.
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 8:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• 8 dpo. I was really bad gassy and my stomach felt full...I was also have some nausea. I tested negative that day, though. Luckily, i bought a 2-pack box and 2 days later at 10dpo , I tested positive and now I am almost 6 weeks. Most women can tell early on that they are pregnant.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 15, 2009