what ferility drugs are out there?

Does anyone have a list or know where i could send my sister to look at fertility drugs or the different things she could do? She doesn't know if she wants to but just a list or something so she could start somewhere to read about them and look in to what they are willing to do or not to. They haven't been able to get prego for a few years know... buts shes just know sure... I am sure ya'll have or know of a place where she could find out more info that might help her learn more and to knwo there is help out there...

ILOVEMYkids163

Asked by ILOVEMYkids163 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know much, but do read that Herbal Guru, Susun Weed says Red Clover is awesome.

"To date, I know of dozens of women who, unable to conceive, have found success after drinking up to a quart of red clover infusion every day for at least six weeks. The generous amounts of minerals, proteins, antioxidants, and phytoestrogens in red clover restore health to the entire reproductive system.."

doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:08 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I want to add vitex. It is not expensive and I got pg first month on it
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Oh and it is not a fertility drug, but an herbal supplement
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Clomid is what I hear about most often, btw.

Clomid - All About Clomid

doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:21 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i'll have her look at those... does anyone know any others
    ILOVEMYkids163

Answer by ILOVEMYkids163 at 6:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2009