anyone else find that if you tried bf that its really annoying...

that you leak everywhere and if you dont feed or pump on time your soaked. i couldn't even take my bra off at all the whole time i was pumping, i had to put a bra on fast after a shower or i would lose like an oz of milk

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no, i just put boob pads in lol at least you have a good supply!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Your Luck you have a good supply some women aren't as lucky as you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Lol ya. I got on top once when my hubby and I were intimate! he took off my bra and poor thing got super soaked with titty milk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• YES! Heehee. I would always hold a cup over the other nipple just to catch extra drippage. Now I just push in on the nipple I am not nursing on with my finger and that stops the flow unless I really haven't fed in a while. Sometimes it is entertaining though, to go shirtless when your letdown comes and spin. I'm a sprinkler! lol ;)
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 8:11 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• The leaky phase did not last very long, maybe 2 months. A bit of inconvenience in exchange for being able to provide my baby with the best possible nutrition? Only someone really selfish would care...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I only leaked if I missed a feed usually first thing in the morning when hubby would bottle feed so i could sleep in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I've been leaking for 10 months and no, I don't find it annoying. I find it AMAZING that I can make my kids food! I <3 the human body!
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 9:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I love it too, I guess it's only annoying when you wake up all wet and have to change clothes or something... heh
    LisaPisa

Answer by LisaPisa at 9:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I actually find it funny. I hadn't leaked in MONTHS, but the other day I was at my neighbors house and she said something really funny. I laughed so hard that my shirt was soaked with milk. So of course that got us laughing again and her husband walked in and got so embarrassed! I think it is hilarious!
    ArmyMom2oneboy

Answer by ArmyMom2oneboy at 10:13 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• LOL well I did find it annoying that I would leak and that I needed to wear bra all of the time... but I had beastpads that works well so I didn't feel like I was soaked at all. Sometimes though if they slipped it was a promlem.
    The leaks were worse when he was younger though... not as much when he was older.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2009