fertility drugs

Does anyone have a list or know where i could send my sister to look at fertility drugs or the different things she could do? She doesn't know if she wants to but just a list or something so she could start somewhere to read about them and look in to what they are willing to do or not to. They haven't been able to get prego for a few years know... buts shes just know sure... I am sure ya'll have or know of a place where she could find out more info that might help her learn more and to knwo there is help out there...

ILOVEMYkids163

Asked by ILOVEMYkids163 at 8:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• really it depends on why she is not getting pg. She should see a reproductive endocrinologist. They can do tests to see what is going on. they will also test her hubby. there are some great ttc and infertiliy groups on here she could ceck out too
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• she doesn't wnat to see a doc yet. she wants to read more in to it. and see what there is
    ILOVEMYkids163

Answer by ILOVEMYkids163 at 6:34 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• anyone else
    laura_mae99

Answer by laura_mae99 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 19, 2009

• I am not sure of where she can get a list, but all she has to do is search fertility aids online. There are lots and some totally natural ones to. I took 4 rounds of Clomid when I couldn't get pregnant, but I wasn't ovulating so that makes you ovulate. There are lots of things to help. GOOD LUCK to her!
    logunsmommy

Answer by logunsmommy at 5:35 PM on Aug. 19, 2009