the outfit your kid(s) wore home from hospital... where is it right now?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have all my son'd stuff saved in boxes in my closet, but I love the shadow box idea...I think I just may try that one. Thanks.
    PassionateMom

Answer by PassionateMom at 10:35 AM on Aug. 20, 2009

• my kiddos are in shadow boxes along w/ hospital bracelets and their little hats. I went to a fabric store and got gorgeous cloth for the backgrounds. They hang in the house.... they're really huge & heavy though
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:24 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• honestly, i have no idea. i don't remember what they came home in and they're only 1 and 2 lol. it wasn't really a big priority to get them all dressed up for a 5 minute ride home. as long as they were dressed :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• All of mine are in the hope chest along with things they did in pre school, kindergarden, along with baby blankets, baby teeth etc...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:26 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• my sons is still hanging in his closet and the hat he wore home is in a keepsake box the blanket they cleaned him off with i have in a sealed bag.
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• The outfit my son wore home is packed away in a box. The outfit my daughter wore home is in her dresser drawer because it still fits her :-)
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 8:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My DD outfit is in a box with the rest of the clothes that she has grown out of. One of the women my mom works with is having a baby and I will give her all of it when my mom comes to visit next weekend. I was saving everything, cause i just couldn't let go of the stuff but it's time. I'm not having anymore I just got my tubes tied a month ago.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• In shoe box, in my closet.. :)
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• all their inporntant things are in memory boxes.. special outfits and such... the hospital bracelets and cards are in their baby books though
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 8:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• All of mine are in a box in my closet with other items I have saved. I save everything!
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 8:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2009