Were you right...?

I go Wednesday to find out what baby #2 is! I was POSITIVE it was a boy at first and the closer we get the more I think...maybe it is another girl. But still in the back of my mind something is saying no this is a boy!! What do you think? I know the odds are 50/50 and we really couldnt care less as long as we have a healthy baby! But my DH would love a son (that way we can be done...so he thinks lol)
But did any of you have feelings and thoughts like this? Where you right?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 8:32 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I knew what my DD was long before an u/s, and I was right.. I was so sure she was a girl I did not own one piece of anything blue, I did not even think of a boy name. with my 2nd and 3rd I had no clue..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:34 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I had a feeling mine was going to be a boy but mostly just because I wanted a boy so bad and I was right! I got a perfect, healthy baby boy :)
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 9:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Knew they were boys and was right.

However, with my last one I had such a strong hope that it was a girl(after 2 boys)that it overpowered my brain and internal drive that said "nah its another boy" LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:28 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I thought I wanted a girl but felt in my bones it was a boy and the more I thought about it I wanted a boy and got one!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009