For all you preggo working mothers!!

I commend you.
Do you want a cookie?

I'm pregnant...and if I was working right now - job was a call center - even though I'm sitting down almost all day - I would be huddled in a corner, silently weeping and dry heaving.

*hugs* to all you momma's out there. Working or SAHM's~!
We don't necessarily have it easy either - for us SAHM, but good god... dealing with people 24/7 - having to have your "customer service face on" and all that jazz? Nope.

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 8:42 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thank you so much I worked up till 3 days before i had her and I was on my feet for 8-10 hours a day five days a week and I called in twice at the end and that was because I got a stomach flu and could'nt keep ANYTHING DOWN. So thank you people looked at me like I was crazy.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I worked up to the day I had my DS...left early to go to a checkup and was sent to the hospital...that was June 15...and now I am a sahm and both are hard...women are amazing.
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I'm pregnant with my third child right now and didn't have to work through any of those pregnancies...thank goodness. I was way too sick during the first trimester of all of my pregnancies to hold down a job. I also get way too exhausted.

My husband and I both planned for me to be a stay at home mom and after 5+ years of infertility, we decided I'd go ahead and quit my job and just focus on home and getting pregnant. I was pregnant in about 6 months after quitting.

Working is very stressful and holding down a job while dealing with the discomforts of pregnancy is no picnic.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:59 PM on Aug. 15, 2009