anybody else have or having irish twins??

if u dont know what irish twins are its when u have 2 babies less then a year apart..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ours were 19mos apart by the day... so not as close as a lot of people. we're ALMOST ready to start t.t.c. and ideally want the next two (our last "batch" or last "litter" as we like to joke) several months closer if at all possible. I'd like to aim for 10-13 mos this time... although its not always healthy. we shall see. it's sooooo cute and fun having close babeez
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My boys are 12 1/2 months apart. It is so much fun. They are 1 and 2 now and they can play together and they have so much fun. It's great. I love it
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yep, 10months and 1 day apart!! I'm a sassy lass!! LOL
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 11:06 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• LOL I've never heard that before!!! I like it! I have 7 and 8 year old... they are 10 1/2 months apart!!
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 11:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I have 2 boys that are 11 months and 4 days apart. The funny thing is, not only are they less than a year apart, they were born in the same year. The older one was born in January 2005 and the second one was born in December 2005. I love looking at peoples faces at the beginning of January when people ask how old they are and they are the same age. Freakin' hilarious!
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2009