pregnancy test stick?

did u save it? why or why not? did u do anything special w/ it?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• 6 of them. It's a very long story. The short version is that my husband didn't believe me the first time, so I did it every day for a week and more or less shoved it in his face each time.

:)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:21 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• I have three.... a digital one that still reads "pregnant" from my daughter. She is 3 now! I have no clue how it's still active or whatever. It came out like the week I started getting sick, literally.. we were among the 1st to try. It came one in a box for 22.99.... DH saved receipt! lol.

Secondly I have a 2 pink lines first response from our son.
    And third I have a stay 2 pink line generic brand and I have NO CLUE which kid that's from... oops. They're just sitting in my linen closet til I think of something clever to do with them
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Yep, I saved my second borns...
    The first one, I was in too much of a shock and ended up throwing it away.
    I have one from Answers that's had the 2 pink lines - I took a digital one too, but it's disappeared now. :'[

I don't really know why I've saved it... probably make a scrapbook out of it all.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I have both of mine (from the same pregnancy) the one from the urine test and the one from the blood test I took later that day to confirm (I work in a lab so was able to do the testing on my own). They are in a zip lock bag and are packed with things like my bracelet and her bracelet from the hospital.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:04 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i chucked it, i didnt want my mother to find it....but even if i had the option i dont think i would have kept it because it does have pee on it. lol there are other nice memorabilia like sono pics
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My first one couldn't be saved. It was an old fashioned test that you did at home with a small test tube and peeing in a tiny cup.
    I do have a square test that shows a plus sign in it when I placed a couple drops of urine in the test window, but I can't remember if it was from my second or third pregnancy. I have it saved in a ziplock baggie and it's just in a memory bin...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:06 AM on Aug. 16, 2009