I was a cutter in high school. Anyone else? just wanted to see how common it was

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is cutter?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• cut ur wrists /egs/arms with a razor
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i was too. had major depression and family problems. helped the pain somehow. if u've never been there, u wouldn't get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I was a cutter.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I was a cutter...still have the scars. My life is so shitty right now I think I might start cutting again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Not a cutter but I have Neurodermatitis which is somewhat related. I scratch my skin when I am upset and sometimes pick at wounds due to stress. It caused a lot of problems in my life growing up. I did not realize how common it was until recently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• anon 8:52 get off your high horse
    anarose26

Answer by anarose26 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• like i said-u wouldn't get it if u have never been there. i have scars. i tell my kids the truth about everything. the point is i was isolated and had no one to trust and talk to. my kids talk to me. how could i dislike myself for feeling pain and not knowing how to make it better? i swore my kids would always know i love them and they can talk to me if they need help with anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• yes i was a cutter and yes i have the scars. it's very sad to look at them now.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:07 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I was too a cutter in High School. I got so bad on it that i almost bleed to death once. I had a councilor and everything to help me through it. I was the over weight "gothic" chick in high school and alot of people made fun of me and plus my dad and brother dyed in a car wreck and thats how i coped with it.
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2009