What are your kids wearing the first day of school?

My son doesn't have to wear a uniform to school...so we went today to find him something for just the first day but all of the stores already have fall stuff out and it is still HOT here so we didn't find anything.

Are your kids going to start school in new clothes or the same things from last year/summer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter starts on Monday and is wearing a mint green skort with a matching polo.
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 9:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• My son is way too young for school but in my family we allways started out with a feww new outfits, it was allways fun for us :)
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 9:15 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I am trying to find an Elmo t-shirt for her to wear. She loves Elmo and we have been watching the Sesame street school DVD, since it is her first day of her first school.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:48 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• school uniform navy skirt white polo
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:49 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Pink! I don't know but I bet their favorite outfits... who doesn't wear their favorite clothes the first day?
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 10:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• They will be wearing their uniforms. My son wears navy pants and a white oxford shirt. The girls wear green plaid jumpers, white blouses and knee high socks.
    My youngest will be starting preschool at the end of September and I think she is going to wear her favorite dress. It was a hand me down from a neighbor and her 2 older sisters have worn it. She loves it because it "flowies up" when she spins, lol. She looks adorable in it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• The dreaded plaid Catholic skirt. shirt and shoes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:00 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I have two high school teens - a Senior and a Sophomore. I have no clue what they will choose to wear their first day of school on August 24th. I don't even think they will know until that morning...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2009