i need help, me and my boyfriend are pregnant with our first i already have a daughter to a previous relationship and he has 3 daughters from a previous relationship all living with us, im 2mnths pg and our sex life consists of love making once a week some times less.............

i never turn it down when he wants it because i dont get it enough, he works and i understand that he is tired most days but i feel like he is just not interested. i have tried everything from outfits to sexy texts and he wont budge. has anyone got any advice to turn things around? i no he loves me and wants to be with me but i just dont understand............

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• lol my boyfriend is the same way...
    I have 2 children from a previous relationship
    Before I got pregnant we had sex quite a bit...now that I am pregnant it's hardly ever. I don't what it is, he told me now that i am pregnant it's not as fun lol. But I know he loves me and is not and would not cheat on me. Maybe he is just a little stressed about a new baby with all the other ones around. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about
    Maybe just have a serious talk and tell him how you feel...
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 9:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• thats how it is here if i really want it bad i usually wait til he gets in bed then go 4 the oral and stop by then he is so worked up we finsh with sex, i also just asked my BF what does a girl gotta do when she wants to have sex n u dont... he said give me head so from my experience and a guys perspective oral is the new black....lol
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• you dont understand what?..... he works hes tired he has 3 kids u have one and are pregnant.....if you get it once a week thats good considering he works and there are 4 kids in the house gggeeessssshhhhhh.....do you work???? its very tireing i work full time have two kids and my man is unemployed at this moment i come home some nights and go straight to bed i think about it at work but then i just get to tired we have sex 1-5 times a week it just depends on how busy things are.....RELAX
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• Get use to it. One of these days you are both going to be too OLD and tired to have sex ;oP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• sometimes a lot ot kids puts pressure on a man to provide so he stresses on that and isn't thinking about sex so much. so don't take it all personally. Just tell him what you want from him

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I don't mean to sound sympathetic...but once a week? Nymphomaniac! **wink**

Sorry. It's been YEARS here, literally. My husband had a motorcycle accident in 2004 and broke a vertebrae in his back. Since then, forget it. The spirit is willing but the back pain kills the libido.

It used to bother me. Doesn't any more. There are worse things than no sex. No husband...that would have been a very bad thing.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:35 AM on Aug. 16, 2009

• Pfft.. My bf and i have been together for 5 years, I'm 22 hes 32. We have no kids, he works full time on his feet 8-10 hours a day. How often do i get the goods? Once every other week if I'm lucky. To top it off he lasts 3 minutes if I'm lucky! Dont feel so bad... As you can see from pp's, you have got it really good, enjoy it while it lasts :)
    You can also try and spice up your sex life by bringing new things into the bedroom, trying new positions and fourplay, but eventually that will still sound tiring to him lol... Good luck mamaz
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 4:09 AM on Aug. 16, 2009