i have a climber ..what can i buy her for indoor play

my little on is under 24 months but she climbes on everthing ..i wanted to know if you guys had any ideas on what i can buy for the house to maybe climb on ..crawl through ..something that will feed her apetite for adventure...

amiyamom

Asked by amiyamom at 9:20 PM on Aug. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i have a video rocker that i tiped over for her to climb on,i also tip a laundry basket over.u could try getting one of those small trampolines for her to climb and jump on.sometimes i bring her mattress out for her to play on,my little one tries to climb over our coutch and i have to hurry and catch her or she will fall on her head.its getting pretty scary here,lol
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• We have a few stools, a rocking dog, a child size rocking chair, the regular chairs, the couch, the potty with the lid down, a mound of blankets, the laundry baskets, the recliner. She climbs on them all. I go with the rule of if she can get on it by herself she is old enough to learn how to get down by herself. She does and she is 18 months. Good luck.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:40 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• I bought the tent and tunnels last Christmas they crawl through them and climb on them they love it I have 3 tunnels and 1 large tent and 1 tiny tiny one I re arrange them once a week or so -- Worth the $70
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:37 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• i put the toy chest by the window so they can climb up and look trow the window. now when my boys upset he goes up on the window sill and lays down .. hes a weirdo..lol
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2009

• u know u dont have to spend much of anything to keep kids happy once in a while i get some boxes from the supermarket and they just play in it all day climb up go trow sleep in um. .then just trow it away at the end of the day.
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 15, 2009